Improved technology now allows people to perform their everyday tasks from their handheld smartphones and tablets. In this circumstance, the world is gradually becoming less dependent on desktops and laptops. To put it in other words, surfing the Internet through handheld gadgets is the current craze. Thus, businesses all over the world including London are couting on mobile devices on aspects like marketing and lead generation across the digital space. In order to stay in the competition, it is essential to optimise business websites for delivering smooth and memorable mobile experience to users. Creating captivating landing pages is the basic foundation that mobile optimisation is based upon.
What is basics of local SEO ?
If your local SEO guide has not yet brought up the topic with you, it is better to take proactive measure and knock him on this. Actually, Google has till date penalisation innumerable websites for ignoring the importance of landing page optimisation for mobile users.
It is important to remember in this context:
- Just making a good looking landing page is not same as an optimised landing page for mobile users.
- Your landing page should also be engaging in terms of adjusting itself to different screen sizes and functionalities.
According to local SEO services near Manchester, the efforts mentioned above will not only save from Google penalisation but also bring you quality leads at the same time.
How to make landing pages attractive on handheld devices ?
First of all, it is important to remember that there are too many types of mobile gadgets available these days. The devices have a wide variety of features and capabilities. Thus, while optimising your landing page, it is essential to cater to a large range of user expectations. Moreover, your optimisation technique should also take into account the large variety of user behaviours on the Internet. It is just not possible to address all these contrasting issues with a single solution. Rather, you need to resolve all these challenges by addressing them differently.
- Our SEO experts providing local SEO Service for your local business are of the opinion that segmentation of landing pages can help to solve all the issues successfully. Thus, the days of a single landing page design are over now. It is essential to create different landing pages, each with unique look and feel for different segments of your targeted traffic.
- Make sure that the landing page copy and the marketing email copy must be consistent with one another.
- Both the landing page and the copy of the marketing email should have some real value proposition.
- Headlines in the both should be same and identical, as well as perfectly optimised for queries across the search engines.
Local SEO tips from experts include making optimum usage of blank spaces to facilitate quality engagement for users. Make attractive CTA’s (Call To Action )with lots of white space around the CTA buttons. It is also necessary to create short and crispy forms to make your landing pages perfectly optimised for all categories of handheld electronic gadgets.The tips provided above are helpful to secure quality leads as well as improve conversion rates.